Wednesday 16 July 2014

Antonio Conte terminates contract.

Juventus manager Antonio Conte terminates contract.

Juventus manager who led the team to a third consecutive title last season, has had his contract terminated by mutual consent.
  Speaking to the club's website, Conte said:
  "I have decided to terminate my contract with Juventus.
  "I have matured with time and my feelings led me to make this choice.It may be difficult to keep winning with Juventus.
  "An enormous thank you for what you have given to me as a player and as a coach.
I have always been close to you.I want to say that the journey taken in recent years has been historic".
  Conte has performed well for Juventus, especially in the League level(Serie A), achieving three consecutive Serie A titles and two Italian cup.
  Juventus chairman Andrea Agnelli wrote on the club's website:
  "Dear Antonio, you have been a great leader and this news saddens me greatly.
  "Three years together has led us to write history with three consecutive titles and two italian cups.
  "You have given a group of highly talented professionals who will be at the disposal of the new coach to continue writing for the future.
  "You are in the history of Biaconeri colours and whatever choice you make a juventus victory will always make you to smile.Antonio, thank you for everything".

No comments:

Post a Comment