Monday 14 July 2014

Alejandro Sabella reaction after world cup final defeat.

Alejandro Sabella reaction after world cup final defeat to Germany.

Sabella has heaped praise to the attitude of his players following their 1-0(AET) defeat to Germany at the Maracana.
  Speaking after the final whistle, Alejandro said:
  "I was sad but i know the team gave everything for their nation.
  "The players are bitter and sad because we had a huge dream having made it all the way to the final.We needed to be more clinical and i am sad just like the players.Beyond the pain of defeat in the final they can look themselves in the eye and say they gave everything for Argentina".
  "We have an extraordinary group of players, these were warriors.I congratulated the players because they left every drop of sweat out on the field.They gave their all".
  Argentina manager also said something regarding his future, he said:
  "I cannot speak about the future, the future for me now is to be with the players and my people, the coaches and my family, and to rest a bit.I don't know what to say about the future".
  Sabella has performed excellently well in leading Argentina to the world cup final and also their remarkable win over Netherlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment